Good deal?

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Darth Aux

Smart Mouthed Rodent

More Top
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:52 pm

I'm pretty sure I just got a fantastic deal.

It's my son's Birthday at the end of the month, I bought him a yellow copper and leather pirate scope (looks awesome) and (this is the Transformers bit) a G2 Megatron, with missiles and sounds still working, according to the description. He looks great in the photos and it was only €21 plus €6.95 for P&P.

I'm not really up to date on any pricing, especially non G1, so was this a good deal?

I'll post photos and an update when it arrives.

Also is this a good toy for a four year old? He loves Transformers toys, not the shows, but he is a strong lad and my lil old G1 Jazz has taken a bit of a bashing and my Alternator Smokescreen and Binaltech Grimlock keep getting taken apart. I thought a big old fashioned lump of a TF may do the trick.

I bought him a Bot Shot Sunstorm, didn't really spike his interest though.

bumblemusprime

Over Pompous Autobot Commander

More Top
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:48 am

Darth Aux wrote:I'm pretty sure I just got a fantastic deal.

It's my son's Birthday at the end of the month, I bought him a yellow copper and leather pirate scope (looks awesome) and (this is the Transformers bit) a G2 Megatron, with missiles and sounds still working, according to the description. He looks great in the photos and it was only €21 plus €6.95 for P&P.

I'm not really up to date on any pricing, especially non G1, so was this a good deal?

I'll post photos and an update when it arrives.

Also is this a good toy for a four year old? He loves Transformers toys, not the shows, but he is a strong lad and my lil old G1 Jazz has taken a bit of a bashing and my Alternator Smokescreen and Binaltech Grimlock keep getting taken apart. I thought a big old fashioned lump of a TF may do the trick.

I bought him a Bot Shot Sunstorm, didn't really spike his interest though.

That's awesome! I can't speak to G2 Megs but I assume he's pretty durable. Most of the Animated toys have held up under my son's abuse, barring the usual ball-joint pop-off malarkey. Avoid Animated Swoop, though.

Best First wrote:I didn't like it. They don't have mums, or dads, or children. And they turn into stuff. And they don't eat Monster Munch or watch Xena: Warrior Princess. Or do one big poo in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I bet they weren't even excited by and then subsequently disappointed by Star Wars Prequels. Or have a glass full of spare change near their beds. That they don't have.

Darth Aux

Smart Mouthed Rodent

More Top
Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:27 pm

He arrived and the peg hole on the gun barrel had a small break, otherwise Megatron looks great.

Here are the pics.

I think he is going to like this and it seems solid enough to withstand the onslaught.

Darth Aux

Smart Mouthed Rodent

More Top
Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:18 pm

The sounds are working too. I've found 4, the head, the arm and two on the cannon.

Are there any more?

Return to Toys, Collectables and Games