5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Best First

King of the, er, Kingdom.

More Top

Computron

Transfans.net Administrator

More Top
Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:34 pm

The only way that could be more incredible would be if it came with a Decepticon that tore in half at the waist.

The sculpts lately have just been nigh incredible. Is this just computer aided design reaching a certain level of preciseness or is it supply reacting to sufficient demand for high quality models?

bumblemusprime

Over Pompous Autobot Commander

More Top
Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Combination of both, I would think.

This is amazing. Starting to wish I hadn't sunk the monkey into City Commander as a third-party will probably produce an IDW Mags with Dominus one of these days.

Best First wrote:I didn't like it. They don't have mums, or dads, or children. And they turn into stuff. And they don't eat Monster Munch or watch Xena: Warrior Princess. Or do one big poo in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I bet they weren't even excited by and then subsequently disappointed by Star Wars Prequels. Or have a glass full of spare change near their beds. That they don't have.

Hound

Insane Decepticon Commander

More Top
Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:52 pm

bumblemusprime wrote:Combination of both, I would think.

This is amazing. Starting to wish I hadn't sunk the monkey into City Commander as a third-party will probably produce an IDW Mags with Dominus one of these days.

http://tformers.com/transformers-kfc-eavy-metal-new-leader/21291/news.html

bumblemusprime

Over Pompous Autobot Commander

More Top
Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:03 pm

DAMMIT

BUT IS IT DOMINUS INSIDE

DAMMIT

Best First wrote:I didn't like it. They don't have mums, or dads, or children. And they turn into stuff. And they don't eat Monster Munch or watch Xena: Warrior Princess. Or do one big poo in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I bet they weren't even excited by and then subsequently disappointed by Star Wars Prequels. Or have a glass full of spare change near their beds. That they don't have.

Return to Toys, Collectables and Games