That Beast Hunters Hardshell...

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Sunyavadin
Super Unvincible

Smart Mouthed Rodent

More Top
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 am

So we've been getting a couple of insecticons lately. I guess thanks in no small part to the runaway success of the third party ones.

But this one looks like a very good candidate for a Bob. It's more monstery (Like many in the Prime range) and the scale of the Cyberverse Commander ones is just about right for something which I can stick next to Sunstreaker.

anyone got any thoughts?

bumblemusprime wrote:
When I picture Simon Furman's direct ancestor, squatting in dingy furs, singing songs about the glory of the Saxon tribe, I imagine him as the very first to gather his buddies around the campfire and say "There was this dude named Beowulf..."

Aaron Hong

Me king!

More Top
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 am

I'm guessing they never made Hardshell as a Deluxe? Pity. I'd been sitting and waiting over the Beast Hunters for a while, and after following the whole season on Youtube they FINALLY started putting it on Singapore tv. And when I learned that they stopped at 5 Predacon molds, I kept thinking that the three Deluxes together as a sort of Team Rocket might be more interesting than what we actually got in the show. Hell, may as well get all five.

Return to Toys, Collectables and Games